apa yang dicari??

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Ubat Migrain

Saya terima risalah ini melalui email, rasanya berguna juga jika dikongsikan bersama....

Story 1:
Alhamdullillah. ....I'm an acute migraine sufferer to the extent of vomitting and becoming imbalance. Every time it happens, I have to take antacid & synflex. Antacid is to line the stomach before taking synflex which is a stronger pain killer than panadol.

This is to let you know the strength of synflex that so much so I have to take antacid prior to swallowing synflex. This worries me quite a bit as taking pain killers posed other health concerns later.. I've tried many times to manage it without swallowing synflex but it got worst. Hence, I'm resigned to probably take synflex for the rest of my life at that time!
Then, one day, one of you have so kind-heartedly emailed me the ways and how to cure headache by one Singaporean Ustazah (sorry can't remember the name of the sender as well as the Ustazah). The method includes reading this ayat Quran. I've tried it and Alhamdullillah, being a bad migraine sufferer I'm amazed at the miraculous cure! However, you have to do it repeatedly.

For once in my life, I did not need to take synflex anymore! You see, strangely about migraine sufferer, we can feel when the attacks are coming and when it starts to ebb away. So, friends, save this method onto your handphone "Notes" or "To-do List" so that when you have a headache and with strong conviction, do the method, Insyaallah, it will work!

1. Read Al-Fatihah (1 x)

2. Read Surah Al-Ikhlas (3 x)

3. Read Surah Yassin ayat ke 58 "Sala mun Qaulan Minrabbirrahim" (3 x)

4. Read Selawat Nabi (3 x)

What I did was, I blew it on my palms and put my palms on my head for a while. After that, I repeat the whole process again.

RAHSIA SURAH YASSIN AYAT KE 58

Barangsiapa yang membaca YAASIN sepenuhnya dan pada ayat ke 58 surah tersebut "SALAAMUN QAULAN MIN RABBIN RAHIM" diulang sebanyak 7 kali untuk 7 niat baikmu, Insya Allah, dengan izin Yang Maha Esa dan Maha Kuasa, semua hajatmu akan dikabulkan.

Sampaikan kisah pengalaman ini kepada sahabat2 anda kerana tiada kerugian kita berkongsi serba-sedikit ilmu yg kita perolehi, apatah lagi sekiranya ilmu itu dapat memberi manfaat kpd seluruh umat manusia. Seandainya anda sendiri pernah mencuba cara ini dan mendapati ianya berkesan utk mengurangkan dan/atau menghilangkan sakit migrain anda, harap sudilah berkongsi pengalaman anda utk kebaikan bersama.

No comments: